Look at my face. Go beyond the story. Listen for the song that remains in my heart.
- See Faces of Syrian refugee children, photographed by Associated Press chief photographer Muhammed Muheisen
- See Faces of more Syrian refugee children, photographed by David Gross
- Listen Father Douglas explains their plight
- Help Where 100% of your donation goes directly to Christians at Risk
- Sign the Petition to Stop the Christian Genocide
- Pray for persecuted Christians
These children are the body of Christ. As we know from the Gospels, few remained at the foot of the cross.
Question of the Day:
Will we abandon Jesus Christ crucified in our own day?
Then the righteous will answer him and say, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? When did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? When did we see you ill or in prison, and visit you?’
And the king will say to them in reply, ‘Amen, I say to you, whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine, you did for me.’
— Matthew 25:37–40
“I want to go home.” There is no home for him to go to.
- Watch Marin Catholic High School Helps Refugee Family
- Donate to Christians at Risk (funds collected and disbursed through Knights of Columbus) online or by check
Question (rhetorical) of the Day:
Tomorrow is the deadline for the Obama administration to declare ISIL’s persecution of Christians, Yazidis, and other minority groups as genocide. Will they join the House of Representatives, which unanimously (393 to 0) passed H.Con.Res 75, and speak the truth?