Rosary Warriors Needed for Operation Storm Heaven
In honor of the 100th anniversary of the apparitions of Our Lady of Fatima
GOAL: one million prayer warriors united in faith and intention for peace in the world
Message of Cardinal Raymond Burke About Operation Storm Heaven
The first temptation Satan uses to break us down is discouragement. This temptation is only an illusion, for Christ alive within us always gives us courage, even in the most trying of times. In such times, as today, we must pray more than ever, especially in the presence of the Most Blessed Sacrament, and all throughout the day.
While we witness evil advance in minds and hearts, and become enshrined in law even as it becomes the social norm, we must remember that God is always victorious. God is testing our Faith at this most difficult time, but He remains always with us. Christ alive for us in the Church and in our individual souls speaks to us: Be not afraid!
Be courageous, my beloved brothers and sisters! Stand fast with sure Hope! Let us together, storm Heaven with steadfast prayer, through Operation Storm Heaven, in order to obtain from Our Beloved Savior, through the intercession of His and our Blessed Mother, the victory of Good, Truth, and Beauty in all things. May God’s will be done on earth as it is in Heaven!
Each Mass and rosary is offered to obtain from God through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the following graces and for the following intentions:
- For Holy Mother Church: that Our Lord guide the Pope, the bishops and all members of the clergy to be holy in all things, faithful shepherds, beacons of Truth, and defenders of Good;
- In reparation for the sins and offenses committed against the Immaculate Heart of Mary;
- May all confusion be dispelled from the hearts and minds of all people and may the Light of Truth shine in them;
- For our families and the family institution that is being so attacked in our world;
- For the conversion of all sinners to the True Faith;
- For the salvation of my soul, the souls of my loved ones, and the souls of all;
- For the sanctification of each and every Catholic, especially for my personal sanctification. May I live holy every moment of every day of my life. May I be a true follower of Jesus Christ in all things;
- To make each and every one of us a faithful soldier of Christ in the struggle against the world, the flesh and the devil;
- To obtain the graces necessary to stop abortion, stop the onslaught of the homosexual revolution, to overturn legalized same-sex marriage, to stop the spread of physician-assisted suicide and euthanasia, and to stop the culture of death in all its forms and establish the Culture of Life in all souls, in all minds and in all hearts;
- For our beloved Nation and for every nation on earth;
- For all the personal intentions that have been submitted to Operation Storm Heaven.
The rosary is the “weapon” for these times. — Saint Padre Pio
PLEDGE (and add your petitions to the list of intentions) to pray the rosary on the first day of every month in union with the Mass offered by Cardinal Raymond Burke and the intentions of Operation Storm Heaven
Already pledged? UPDATE your prayer intentions each month
LEARN MORE at Catholic Action for Faith and Family
How to Pray the Rosary