A post for the nameless babies killed by abortion
Today is the Feast of the Ascension. It is supposed to be a day of hope, a day to celebrate Jesus’ victory over death. Death has been conquered, and is a door through which we pass to eternal life… an eternity of unimaginable joy, where mourning turns to dancing, or of damnation and everlasting suffering.
With Jesus’ ascension into heaven, we begin the waiting period; we wait, as instructed by Jesus, for the Holy Spirit to descend upon us (so start your Pentecost novena tomorrow). And if our lives are not already oriented toward heaven, this would be a great day to re-orient. If the gifts of the Holy Spirit are not at work in you (all the baptized received these gifts), then it is time to see how you might exercise and grow them.
But before I had the chance to harness and indulge in the fullness and the joy of possessing this faith-filled hope, I happened to see the preview clip of some video footage taken by the Center for Medical Progress during their undercover investigation of the abortion industry. A judge had banned the footage from public dissemination, so I’m not sure how this clip was able to be released. No matter, because YouTube pulled the video.
Horrific Video of the Day
Center for Medical Progress’ undercover video of presentations and conversations at the National Abortion Federation conference/trade show 2014/2015
One article said the video was posted yesterday, but when I went to the youtube page, the upload date was early May. My point is that enough people saw the preview clip before YouTube removed the video for violating its terms of service. Abortion is that gruesome. The video is disgusting and difficult to watch, but it shows the real world of the abortion industry.
For now you can’t see the clip, but please head over to National Review, which has a good transcript of the admissions of abortion workers. (I do wonder why the video was not posted directly on the Center for Medical Progress website.) [UPDATE: Lila Rose / Live Action News has the video available for viewing. You’ll see why Planned Parenthood and the National Abortion Federation have worked so hard to prevent the American public from seeing the undercover footage and the massive campaign to try to debunk CMP’s videos and discredit the work of David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt.]
When Cecile Richards makes public statements and in her videos to promote Planned Parenthood, she is full of doublespeak that echoes Satan tempting Eve in the Garden of Eden. But when these women speak to each other at their conference, they are more honest with themselves and each other.
Quote of the Day
from the video, which provides the public with an honest look at what the abortion industry talks about behind closed doors
Given that we actually see the fetus the same way, and given that we might actually both agree that there’s violence in here. …Let’s just give them all the violence, it’s a person, it’s killing, let’s just give them all that.
— Dr Lisa Harris, director of Planned Parenthood Michigan, at the National Abortion Federation Conference
Some Media Coverage of Center for Medical Progress’ Undercover Footage
- Planned Parenthood Executive Urges Pro-Choicers to Concede ‘It’s Killing’ (Washington Free Beacon)
- CHILLING: ‘Pull off a Leg or Two’ Abortionists Admit to Tearing Babies Limb from Limb (CBN News)
- Abortion is the ‘Violent Killing’ of Unborn Babies, Abortionist Admits in Undercover Video (Christian Post)
- ‘I need 4 intact limbs’: Planned Parenthood abortionists describe beheading, ripping apart babies to sell body parts (LifeSite News)
- ‘I Might…Pull Off a Leg or Two’ (National Review)
- Horrifying Video From Abortion Conference Shows Utter Disregard for Human Life (The Daily Signal)
- Federal judge threatens to hold David Daleiden in contempt of court after release of new CMP video (Live Action News)
- Sign the petition for Congress to investigate Planned Parenthood’s illegal sale of baby parts.
- Watch the damning video yanked by YouTube (Church Militant)
- Watch the video that changes minds about abortion and the video of people changing their minds from pro-choice to no longer supporting abortion
A prayer for conversion and intercession
May God have mercy on us and our country. May the Holy Spirit lead us into all truth. May we be freed from the snares of the devil. May we admit our ignorance, our selfishness, our hardness of hearts. May we repent of our killing of innocent children and lack of respect for the dignity of human life. May we have the courage to embrace the fullness of life. May we have the generosity to help others carry their burdens. May the innocents intercede for us.
Pray by name for the following people working in the abortion industry:
- Dr. Lisa Harris, Medical Director, Planned Parenthood of Michigan
- Dr. Susan Robinson, Abortion provider, Planned Parenthood Mar Monte
“The fetus is a tough little object and, taking it apart, I mean taking it apart, on day one, is very difficult.”
- Talcott Camp, J.D., Deputy Director, ACLU “Reproductive Health Freedom”
- Dr. Deb Nucatola, Senior Director of Medical Services, Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Dr. Uta Landy, Founder, Consortium of Abortion Providers (CAPS) Planned Parenthood Federation of America
“An eyeball just fell down into my lap, and that is gross!”
- Dr. Stacy De-Lin, Director of Abortion Services, Planned Parenthood of New York City
“But we certainly do intact D&E’s”
- Dr. Ann Schutt-Aine, Director of Abortion Services, Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast
“I might ask for a second set of forceps to hold the body in the cervix, and pull off a leg or two, so it’s not a PBA (partial birth abortion, which is illegal).”
- Dr. Leslie Drummond, abortion provider, Planned Parenthood Mar Monte
“Last week I was in Sacramento, and she said I need four intact limbs. And I said, you want what?”
- Deb VanDerhei, National Director CAPS Planned Parenthood Federation of America
“But the truth is that some might want to do it for, to increase their revenues. And we can’t stop them.”