Do you read good books? Books that change your life?
How much does the culture, the spirit of the world, influence your life?
Does the culture shape your life more than God’s Word?
- The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- A Rich Young Man by John Edward Beahn
- The Inferno of Dante translated by Robert Pinsky
- The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri, translated by Henry F. Cary
- Well Read Mom
TV, Radio, Internet, Podcasts
and a great blog
- Community in Mission (Archdiocese of Washington)
recommended to me